Monday, November 5, 2018

proud...

Adam and I are always proud of Marley, but it's great when others recognize her as well.  This year at school she has received two awards.  First she got her GRIT Squad award for showing GRIT in class.  I am so glad this is something they are really teaching in her school.  She is always telling us how when something is hard she just uses her "grit".  I love that they teach the importance of not giving up when something is hard and that things aren't always going to come easy.


Then she got a "PRIDE" award for the first 9 weeks for showing excellence.  As her mom, I know she's excellent...but it's good to know that she shows that to others as well.  Marley, daddy and I are so proud of you and I'm glad that others get to see your light too!










No comments:

Post a Comment