Monday, December 31, 2018

marley's best quotes of 2018...

Marley keeps us on our toes and entertained DAILY...so here are a few of her best quotes from 2018.

Me: "Marley you need to pick up some of these toys."
Marley: "Um don't call me Marley!  My name is Princess Aurora...and servants are supposed to know."



"Dreams taste like cinnamon rolls!"



On our way to church...
Me:  "Marley you look cute!"
Marley: "I dressed to impress!"



"Rolly Pollies just give you joy on sunny days!



"Let's pretend I'm on one of those roller lay day things under a car fixing it ok?"



As we're eating dinner...
Marley: "Um, anyone else notice what I'm noticing?!"
Me: (laughing so hard trying not to choke)
Adam: "Um no..."
Marley: "Um I'm all out of breadsticks!"



"Mom my fish was 8 miles tall! Taller than papa!"



As we were practicing Marley's sight words tonight I put her new word "or" in a sentence.
Me: "We can go to Target OR Walmart."
Marley: "You can get EVERYTHING at Target!"



Marley: "I scratched my arm today at school."
Me: "Oh I'm sorry! That happens sometimes."
Marley: "Don't worry Kristen knew exactly what to do!  She put a little mouth slobber on it...her mouth slobber."
Me: "Did it work?"
Marley: "Yes! She know EVERYTHING!"



In the car on the way home earlier Marley dropped her toy...
Marley: "Dad stop the car real quick so I can get my toy!"
Adam: "We'll be home in 2 minutes. I'm not stopping the car."
Marley: "Look killer, stop the car so I can get my toy!"



"Sun Scream" = sunscreen



"Bumpit Babies" = Muppet Babies



"I love you more than there are pimples on the beach!" = more than pebbles on the beach



September 2, 2018 at exactly 3:53pm these words were uttered by Marley, "Mommy was right!" 



As we're listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers Marley hollers, "Turn it up so I can sing it better!"



"Hey can one of ya'll fetch me a piece of water?"



Marley painted a really pretty picture the other day and wanted to give it to a friend...
Me: "Marley can I please keep it?! I love it and want to keep it forever!"
Marley (completely deadpan): "You can't keep anything forever.  You're about to be up under a stone soon anyway."









No comments:

Post a Comment